[hylafax-users] Original document name

Hello,

I'm using Hylafax to fax documents directly on my PC under SuSE Linux
and via w2hfax on a Win98SE and it works perfectly.

I've customized a list of the documents sent but I cannot
retrieve the original document name.

It seems that Hylafax converts the original document to
/docq/docxxx.ps and the original name gets lost.

The same occurs if one takes an html document
and converts it to postscript with html2ps.
Even if title and URL are given these informations
disapear

My questions :
    Is it possible to retrieve original document name
    in the postscript document (/docq/docxxx.ps) and how ?
    Or in jobtag variable in /doneq/qxxx ? and how ?

Thanks. Goodbye.