Re: [hylafax-users] grouping documents

>      I submit a document to send to XXXX
>       Hylafax is still busy
>       A little bit later I submit a second document to send to XXXX
>        Hylafax is still busy
>         Then I submit a third document to send to XXXX
>
> Is it possible that when Hylafax calls XXXX it sends the three documents
> in that call inspite of calling three times to send one document ? How
> can I do that ?
>
> Thanks. Goodbye

Oh, I didn't see exactly what you were trying to do... I cannot see how
this is supported in the current hylafax.

I guess a quick fix would be to have some sort of background job that runs
and sees multiple files going to the same place.  It could then remove all
the jobs from the queue and resubmit through sendfax with teh same stats.

This is a bit OT for me, but it should "theoretically" work though quite a
bit of overhead to run a background process just for this.

Sunil