[hylafax-users] Convert to pdf stopped working:

Greetings.  We have been using hylafax for about 2 months now with no
problems.  We have a fax admin that receives all faxes as .pdf attachments
by FaxDispatch script. This was all working great until now.  There have
been no changes to hylafax since this started working, but today, it sends
.pdf files but they are corrupted.  I had to revert back to sending them as
.tif attachments until I get the .pdf problem resolved.  Could anyone tell
me what has went wrong, where to look, and what I need to do to fix it??
(I've checked the logs and they all seem to think that hylafax receives the
faxes just fine.).  Please advise.

Joe W. Guy, Jr.
Information Systems Manager
AMH Credit Union