[hylafax-users] Distinctive Ring and Answering Fax ONLY

Hi.

Now that I have incoming/outgoing faxes seemingly working consistently
(using USR Faxmodem in 2.0 and still not seeing Phase B errors as of yet),
I wanted to add distinctive ring support.

Since this is the same line i use for voicecalls in and out of my place, I
wanted to have distinctive ring so that incoming calls that i designate as
being fax only (i.e. RING2) will be the only ones faxgetty answers.

I have searched throughout google, hylafax pages, etc., but there doesn't
seem to be a clear answer how to do this.

It appears that setting up RingVoice woudl simply start a call to vgetty
which I don't want.  Do I just set up RingFax and leave everything else
blank?

Thanks in advance.

Sunil

p.s.  This is really not clear from the documentation so far (watch me eat
my words as someone shoots back a link!!!)