[hylafax-users] multiple faxes to dodgy fax machine?

I don't know how to stop the faxes from re-trying uselessly, but surely the international call is only registered if the call connects?

This is dangerous too since we had an instance where a receiving fax machine was set up incorrectly, but has since been fixed. HylaFAX from my TPC cell now no longer even attempts to connect to the said number since HylaFAX thinks it is not a valid fax number and stores the number in a pool of numbers that will not be tried.

The receiving fax number now has to be changed with the telephone company. Not the best of situations.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions