[hylafax-users] Tif file unopenable when received.

Hi.

I am currently running 4.1.3 and have just gotten hylafax working for reception of faxes.  However, the received TIFF file appears to be unreadable by gv or by my windows machine’s Kodak plugin.

Is it something to do with the formats between what hylafax produces and what normal tiff readers can read?  I notice tiff2ps seems to somewhat work (somewhat being the operative word) on the file, but otherwise a no go.

Any help is much appreciated.

Sunil

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions