[hylafax-users] Can anyone offer/suggest a commercial service to use Hylafax to send a potential large number of different faxes simultaneously?

I've been using the TPC Service for some time, but I find the volumes a little too limiting and on occasions unreliable for my proposed need.

I need a super cheap Web2Fax service with ....
  • no set up costs
  • pay as you go flexibility - no subscription fees and no advanced fees
  • low fax per minute costs
  • using high baud transmission rates
  • high concurrency
The service should have some minimal support for a possibility of a high volume of faxes being issued from ~08H00to 12:00 GMT. Initially all faxes are UK based although faxes to France and other countries are envisaged too. The scenario is :-

Day 1
I'd like to send, say ~4 faxes from a email/web page (all different) to  say 1 recipient - every day.
    :
Day 20
I'd like to send, say ~8 faxes from a email/web page (all different) to  say 2 recipients - every day.
    :
Day 90
I'd like to send, say ~17 faxes from a email/web page (all different) to  say 5 recipients - every day.
    :
    :
If my scenario works well - very likely
Day 300
I'd like to send, say ~100+ faxes from a email/web page (all different) to say 35 recipients - every day.
    :
If my scenario works exceedingly well - unsure at this stage
Day 900 (~3 years)
I'd like to send, say ~10000+ faxes from a email/web page (all different) to say 3000+ recipients - every day.

I'm using a free but unreliable TPC service Each fax takes between 1min 50secs & 3 mins 30 secs to generate depending upon the baud rate of the receiving fax machine. The faxes would need to be individual and sent concurrently.

Can you cater or recommend such a service? If it's you, can you tell me what would your charges be? Because of the volumes, the prices would have to be extremely low. Otherwise the price of the fax would outweigh the benefit.

Thanks for any prompt reply.
Jean

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions