-----Original Message-----
From: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org]On Behalf Of Saltermark,
Atle

I have also tried the tips about "workaround" but still I'm not able
to run configure.
I have tried to install the hylafax 4.1.3 source on a box with suse
7.3 and redhat 7.2 and everything is ok.  But I want to run Suse 8.0
and I have tried several box's with suse 8.0 and no luck so far.
What am I missing?  What to do about this?
Regards atle