Re: [hylafax-users] Setting up faxgetty after originally in send only mode?

The whole point is I am not running faxgetty and would like to set it up
to be properly configured.  Currently hylafax is only set up for send
mode, not receive mode.

Is there some commands that I can use to make sure things are set up
correctly for faxgetty (such as the faxsetup script?)

Sunil