[hylafax-users] Whole lines dropped from fax

I am running Hylafax 4.1.2 on a HP-UX 11.0 machine in a transmit-only
environment.  Volume is about 2000 faxes per day using around 20
rack-mounted NetComm modems.  I haven't changed any of the Hylafax
configuration recently but a few days ago, faxes started to have whole lines
dropped from the transmitted image.  The lines are either dropped from the
middle of the transmission or at the end.  The fax source is postscript and
appears to be generated correctly before being passed to Hylafax.

I am chasing this problem in the documentation but I thought I'd bounce it
off the group to see if anyone had seen this as well and had a quick fix for
it.

thanks

Peter Hurwood
Systems Administrator