[hylafax-users] Modem recommendations w/ distinctive ring support

Hi.

Looking for some feedback as to modems (available and purchasable) that people would recommend which would obviously have fax/data and even perhaps (not necessary) voice support, and also would support distinctive ring technology here in the states.

I am currently getting to the end of my rope with the current winmodem I have been playing with and figure it is time to use a real modem.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this.

Cheers.

Sunil

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions