Re: [hylafax-users] Newbie question : Can not lock modem device

Ok i didn't saw that the modem lock was not a message from faxsend nor
FaxQueuer but from FaxGetty. So the "can not lock modem" seems normal as
when a fax is sent, the "receiving" system cannot have the hand over the
modem device, that is the same one (i apology for my poor english).

Anyway the problem seems to have solved by itself, now it's back to normal,
i've done nothing neither to config files, neither to the process or any
lock files on my system.

=\

By the way i didn't customized any notify script, i only scripted a cron job
to make some PDF to a network share from the TIFF pictures.

ty for the answers.

Charles-Antoine Guillat-Guignard