[hylafax-users] problem configuring usb modem

  Hi,
  I'm running Debian Linux, and hylafax-server 1:4.1.1-1 (I think that
  means hylafax version 4.1.1). I have a Netcomm Roadster II, 56k USB
  modem, model AM5050 Revision 3.

  When I try faxaddmodem, I am prompted for the device. I enter the
  device (/dev/usb/acm/0), but it fails, saying it isn't a serial or
  terminal device (not sure which).

  I successfully use this modem with ppp. When using minicom, and
  entering the at+fclass=? command, it reports 0,1,1.0.

  Any clues on how to proceed?

  Please CC me, I'm not on the list.

  Cheers
  Geoff