Re: [hylafax-users] Incoming Fax server with MS Exchange

Exchange won't matter. Is your Exchange server just for internal email
or for outside (internet) email? If it is setup for outside email
already, just make the faxmaster address the address of the person you
want to receive the faxes. It should be delivered properly.  If it is
only for internal email, you may need to setup an internal nameserver to
tell sendmail (or whatever MTA you use) where to send the email.

Trey Nolen