[hylafax-users] Incoming Fax server with MS Exchange

Hello all,

I'm having problems setting up Hylafax to act as an incoming fax server for
my company.  What I'd like to do is:

1)Receive the faxes,
2)Convert to .pdf
3)Email the fax to the faxmaster.

Should be a straightforward setup, except that our e-mail system is MS
Exchange, which is set up to act like an IMAP server.  Do I need another
daemon to poll the incoming fax directory and then e-mail automatically send
the fax to the faxmaster, or is this something Sendmail can do?  I could
sure use some insight on how to get this working.

Thanks,

Buddy