Re: [hylafax-users] DS-hylagate / Digital Sender Page up

> Well, don't be disappointed if no one use it. I guess
> that not many people use HP Digital Sender and more
> plausible, they work with commercial software wich
> exclude automatically hylafax. I deployed a simple
> howto in how to use AS/400 with HylaFAX. Guess what?
> In months, only two guys contacted me about it :-).
> Your work had a great value because you did it, it's
> there, and for what I readed (and the approach it's
> interesting) in the webpage, it can be a start point
> for others projects with different hardware. Maybe
> could be a good idea including in the webpage links
> for projects related with HylaFAX. What you think Lee?

Pedro,

I have a digital sender in my office, and so should you ;-) I look forward
to digging into Jan's work eventually, there's just a lot going on right
now.

If your HOWTO is not linked from hylafax.org, then fewer people will find
it. Perhaps Lee can add the link from his main HOWTO section.

-Darren