Re: [hylafax-users] DS-hylagate / Digital Sender Page up

--- Darren Nickerson <darren@hylafax.org> wrote:

> > Well, don't be disappointed if no one use it. I
> guess
> > that not many people use HP Digital Sender and
> more
> > plausible, they work with commercial software wich
> > exclude automatically hylafax. I deployed a simple
> > howto in how to use AS/400 with HylaFAX. Guess
> what?
> > In months, only two guys contacted me about it
> :-).
> > Your work had a great value because you did it,
> it's
> > there, and for what I readed (and the approach
> it's
> > interesting) in the webpage, it can be a start
> point
> > for others projects with different hardware. Maybe
> > could be a good idea including in the webpage
> links
> > for projects related with HylaFAX. What you think
> Lee?
>
> Pedro,
>
> I have a digital sender in my office, and so should
> you ;-)

Well, you are an exception :-))). I don't know how
much it cost but probably it's expensive, and I don't
wanna loose my well know "famous money saviour" (?)
here at the company eheheh.

> I look forward
> to digging into Jan's work eventually, there's just
> a lot going on right
> now.

Sorry, losted here. Jan's work could be add latter,
correct?

> If your HOWTO is not linked from hylafax.org, then
> fewer people will find
> it. Perhaps Lee can add the link from his main HOWTO
> section.
>
> -Darren

Misunderstood here. Lee added my HowTo
(http://www.hylafax.org/howto/faxing.php#ss5.7) in
the website a long time ago, not sure when now, but I
ask him a couple of weeks ago, about views in my how
to, just to know if someone use it, but he collects
only 25+ views, so, I don't know how many people use
it ;-). My point is, Jan's work is valuable because no
one needed to begin from scratch, and my suggestion
it's a way to collect related projects and make easier
to find them. Cheers.