[hylafax-users] V.34-fax

I read in the Changelog about those nice
high-performance V.34-fax thing.

But how common are those machines already?

I have 4 fax machines here and none of them supports
this mode, but ok, they are old and are going to be
replaced by the planned fax-server. I currently think
about the modem/isdn-card hardware that should do the
job. Is it already safe to buy such hardware?

Marcus

--
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an
airline.  It helps if you have some kind of a football

Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions