[hylafax-users] PostgreSQL + HylaFAX done

A friend and I have developed a PostgreSQL + HylaFAX solution that logs
each incoming and outgoing fax, in addition to archiving them and
storing the archive path for each fax for easy retrieval. The only
problem is that I'd prefer to store them in PDF instead of TIFF. Does
anyone out there have a faxrcvd script that is set up to do this (not
PDF via e-mail notification, but just as the default storage format)?
Thanks.

Aaron Bell