[hylafax-users] modem setup

When I run faxaddmodem the program recognize my modem as AT&T and this
is not correct; here is what I get:

Hmm, this looks like a Class 1 modem.
Product code (ATI0) is "1444".
Other information (ATI3) is "00:00:00".
DTE-DCE flow control scheme [default]?
Warning, multiple configuration files exist for this modem,
 the file usr-xon is ignored.
Modem manufacturer is "AT&T".
Modem model is "Dataport".

But I have a USRobotics Courier HST dual standard w/fax and ASL,
so the setting should look more or less like this:

Hmm, this looks like a Class 1 modem.
Product code is "1444".
Modem manufacturer is "USRobotics".
Modem model is "Courier".
Using prototype configuration file config.usr-courier...
The modem configuration parameters are:
ModemRate: 19200
ModemFlowControl: xonxoff
ModemFlowControlCmd: &H2
ModemSetupDTRCmd: S13=1&D2
ModemSetupDCDCmd: &C1
ModemDialCmd: DT%s@
ModemResultCodesCmd X4

I've stumble on Hylafax setup on this web page:
http://wihok.8m.com/linux/rhl59.htm

In addition I recognize the flow control on this modem should be &H2.

I even get a message from FaxMaster:
The HylaFAX software thinks that there is a problem with the modem
on device /dev/ttyS0 that needs attention; repeated attempts to
initialize the modem have failed.

Any idea how to force HylaFAX to recognize my fax/modem correctly.

Thanks,
Joseph