[hylafax-users] Cannot connect to port

I was seeing this yesterday - unable to connect to port 4559 even though
hfaxd is running.  It went away after a reboot.  Now it's back.

Solaris-Sparc 8
gcc 3.1
HylaFAX-4.1.3

What appears to be happening is that port 4559 is not being released,
even though no hylafax processes (nor ghostscript or tiff processes) are
running.  It takes about 5 minutes for that port to become available
again after the processes are killed.

This was issued 4 minutes after I killed everything:

#netstat -a | grep fax
localhost.hylafax    localhost.33501      32768      0 32768      0
TIME_WAIT

I waited a few minutes and it finally went away.

Any ideas?

Patrick Price