Re: [hylafax-users] Back to just getting it to compile

Hi Steffan,

> #include "iostream.h"
> int main(){ cout << "Hello World!" << endl; return 0;}

i had the same problem with the tiff test that doesnt work
(zlib was missing). To solve this you must see IMO what
the compiler say. I have copied this part to single
file called test.cpp and the i have tried to compile it.
After i have added all librarys i see that the zlib wasn't
included correct. I will send this in another email to the list.

So i will suguest that you try it that way.

Best Regards,

Carsten Breuer

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions