[hylafax-users] How to create a slackware tgz

Hi all,

my name is Carsten Breuer (Germany) and im new on this list.
Im using Slackware 8.0 on a old 486 DX4/100 notebook with
100 Mhz running as a ADSL Gateway (Firewall), Intranet
Webserver, DNS and of course Hylafax.
No X, no gcc, No games.

I have used hylafax 4.1.1 and had the same error like guenther
post some days before (Faxgetty hangs). After i had readed the
help from lee (thanks a lot) i have downloaded the new 4.1.2
sources and get it compiled on a different machine.

What i have to do now is to make a slackware package (tgz)
to install it on the gateway. "make install" ist not the way.
I have seen that there are options like make package, but this
seems only be valid for solaris.

Must i really copy all files by hand or ist there a script out there
to doing this? If there is now script to doing so i can create one
and it could be a good idea to add it to the hylafax sources.

Also the downloads section of the hylafax website should be updated.
The binary for slackware is the old 4.1.1.

Can anyone help?

Best regards,

Carsten