[hylafax-users] Back to just getting it to compile

Ok, after a week of figuring out CUPS I have come to this part of the
install. I am using Mac OS X. Some of you tried to help but no one has
really answered the problem. I am running into the error

Configuring HylaFAX (tm) (aka FlexFAX) 4.1.2.

If configure does the wrong thing, check the file config.log for
information that may help you understand what went wrong.

Reading site-wide parameters from ./config.site.
Here we are again, this time on a powerpc-apple-darwin5.5 system.
Using /usr/bin/cc for a C compiler (set CC to override).
Looks like /usr/bin/cc supports the -g option.
Using " -g" for C compiler options.
Looks like /usr/bin/cc has an ANSI C preprocessor.
... but __ANSI_CPP__ is not automatically defined, will compensate.
Looks like /usr/bin/cc does not support the -M option for generating
make dependencies; will disable automatic make dependency building.
Using /usr/bin/CC for a C++ compiler (set CXX to override).
Looks like /usr/bin/CC supports the -g option.
Using " -g" for C++ compiler options.
Looks like /usr/bin/CC has an ANSI C preprocessor.
... but __ANSI_CPP__ is not automatically defined, will compensate.
Using /usr/bin/make to configure the software.
Using "include file" syntax for Makefiles.
Using /bin/sh to process command scripts.

Missing C++ runtime support for CC (/usr/bin/CC).

Compilation of the following test program failed:

#include "iostream.h"
int main(){ cout << "Hello World!" << endl; return 0;}

Usually this is because you do not have a standard C++ library
installed on your system or you have installed it in a non-standard
location.  If you do not have a C++ library installed, then you must
install it.  If it is installed in a non-standard location, then you
should configure the compiler so that it will automatically be found.

(For recent gcc releases this is libstdc++, for older gcc - libg++)

Unrecoverable error!  Once you've corrected the problem rerun this script.

I know for a fact that the libs are there. I have compiled many apps
successfully and that tells me that the libs are there. Has anyone made a
patch to get this to install under os x?

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 5 7 9 . 4 2 3 0 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
Steffan@ExecuChoice.net                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
The Executive's Choice in Lasso driven Internet Applications