[hylafax-users] list of users?

These are the commands that I can run from telnetting to localhost port
4559, is there any command to run to list the current users (every line in
/var/spool/hylafax/etc/hosts.hfaxd) because I am writing a web front end
to add/edit/delete users and "nobody" cannot get any access to the
hosts.hfaxd file.  Right now, as a work around, I am running a crontab as
root to just grab the users out of the file and makign it so "nobody" can
view it, but I'd  much rather use some sort of command to grab it.Thanks,
Anthony
------------------Here they are------------------
help
214-The following commands are recognized (* =>'s unimplemented).
   ABOR    CHMOD   IDLE    JREST   JGPARM* MODE    QUIT    SHUT    SYST
   ACCT*   CHOWN   JDELE   JSUBM   JGREST* MDMFMT  RCVFMT  SITE    TZONE
   ADMIN   DELE    JINTR   JSUSP   JGRP*   NLST    REIN    SIZE    TYPE
   ALLO*   DISABLE JKILL   JWAIT   JGSUBM* NOOP    REST    STAT    USER
   ANSWER  ENABLE  JNEW    JGDELE* JGSUSP* PASS    RETP    STOR    VRFY
   APPE    HELP    JOB     JGINTR* JGWAIT* PASV    RETR    STOT
   CWD     FILEFMT JOBFMT  JGKILL* LIST    PORT    RNFR*   STOU
   CDUP    FORM    JPARM   JGNEW   MDTM    PWD     RNTO*   STRU
help site
214-The following SITE commands are recognized (* =>'s unimplemented).
   ADDMODEM*       CONFIG          DELUSER         HELP
   ADDUSER         DELMODEM*       TRIGGER