Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFAX + SQL database

Aaron Bell wrote:

> Haven't really been able to find anything on this anywhere else, the
> closest available application already in existence is hylalog, and it
> doesn't really do what I'm looking for it to do. I'm in the process of
> planning the development of a solution that will
>
> a) log the details of each received fax to a SQL database
> b) log details of sent faxes
> c) facilitate archiving of received faxes
>
> Does anyone have any input/suggestions/additions to such a solution?

Hi,

we have done something simmilar. Therefore we have called
appropriate perl programms within the notify and faxrcd
scripts. The perl scripts itselve extracts all required
informations from the job description file and stores
this via the perl DBI interface in the database.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Transcom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de