[hylafax-users] HylaFAX + SQL database

Title: Message
Haven't really been able to find anything on this anywhere else, the closest available application already in existence is hylalog, and it doesn't really do what I'm looking for it to do. I'm in the process of planning the development of a solution that will

a) log the details of each received fax to a SQL database
b) log details of sent faxes
c) facilitate archiving of received faxes

Does anyone have any input/suggestions/additions to such a solution?

Aaron Bell

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions