[hylafax-users] Forcing page length when receiving

A minor problem I have encounted is that when people fax me a single long
physical page that is actually 1.5 times the length of a normal Letter or A4
page, HylaFAX will happily take it as one page. This mostly happens when
people forward me (via fax) the thermal paper output of their fax machine.

When I print out the document under my Win 98 TIFF viewer, the whole image
becomes smaller than the original because the TIFF viewer try to scale the
document to fit an A4 output (printed) page.

I looked at all the parameters and don't seem to be able to find anything to
force HylaFAX to split the incoming long page into two. Am I stuck or have I
missed something?

Andrew