[hylafax-users] Win2k weirdness

Hi!

I have a Win2k machine using Terminal Services. I had WHFC-1.0.8 installed
on the machine for almost a year and I was able to use it (one user at a
time).

Just recently WHFC stopped working. It simply freezes when it is supposed
to contact hylafax server.

In my investigation (using a packet sniffer) I have found out, that WHFC
somehow sends a wrong IP in it's PORT command instead of the correct one
(WHFC sends 169.254.83.200 while the correct one is completely different),
so that hfaxd is connecting to that bogus IP.

I have searched through whole Win2k registry, configuration etc. but
haven't found any mention of '169.254.83.200'.

I really don't understand that. Please help.

  Thansk, Danilo

PS: There were no major changes on Win2k machine, other software is
running OK. I also tried de-installing 1.0.8 version, cleaning all WHFC
related entries from the registry and then installing the new 1.0.9
version, but it didn't help. Of course I rebooted Windoze a million times.