Re: [hylafax-users] Mac OS X configure / libstdc++

Looks bad, real bad for me.

- The ./configure options: I had done this already with the config.site
file. No luck

- Compiling a hello world file. Works fine on dummy.c (C file) Doesn't
work on dummy.cc (c++ file) Gives
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
ostream::operator<<(char const *)
_cout

- I reinstalled the december developer tools and haven't been more
lucky.  Same error.

So it is not really something related to HylaFAX install, but more to my
computer. I'll try on another one today to see what gives.

Cyril