Re: [hylafax-users] Mac OS X configure / libstdc++

I have seen this one before,

Try with the following flags, and let me know what happens:

./configure --with-GETTY="BSD" --with-CXXFILE="-x c++"

I thought that this should already be included. My apologies for my earlier
response, I should have re-read it before I sent it.

Lets see if we get the same errors, if not I may have to think up a couple
more questions. Can you build a simple "dummy" c program like hello_world.
c and get it to compile and link?

Lets see if we can get you to be #4, what I would also like to do, if you
could please take notes of the path we travel troubleshooting this, so that
we may update the FAQ accordingly.

Lee and I suffer from the same problem, we do not have a green field
machine to start from scratch, so there are things which we have probably
"obviously" done to the machines, and overlook it in the FAQ.

Would you mind re-installing the developer kit (December) if the flags
above do not work, and check the install log, incase we are suffering from
some odd corruption.

Let me know how you go.

Kind Regards,

Guy