[hylafax-users] AW: problems with the faxrcvd? or am I toooo stupid ;-) (update)

hi (the 3rd *g*)

There are indeed missing some parameters. At the automatic faxrcvd call are
missing two parameters:
----8<----
FaxGetty[2009]: RECV FAX: bin/faxrcvd "recvq/fax00007.tif" "ttyI2"
"00000007" ""
----8<----

I've attached manually the missing two parameters, so the call look like
this
----8<----
bin/faxrcvd "recvq/fax00007.tif" "ttyI2" "00000007" "" "" ""

everything went fine, but as I said already it doesn't work automaticaly.
Does anyone know where I can attach the missing two parameters for the
automatic call on every recieved fax?.

Further I recieve 2 mails for each recieved fax. One with the fax attached
and an second notify about recieving a fax. Where can I turn off the second
notify?

Tnx a lot 4 your help

Greetings, Carsten Beutenmüller