Re: [hylafax-users] Setup

On Mon, 13 May 2002 17:18:07 +0200
"Holger Schulz" <kuddel@informatik.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

> I don't know how long it will take to red those manual pages an try
> everything. But itakes only 99$ to buy Faxstf, which has a proper macOS
> X front end.

If that is, what you're looking for, I bet, you wouldn't get happy
with HylaFAX, either. I agree, it surely will take more time to setup
an enterprise grade fax solution like HylaFAX. And it's definitly _not_
what you're _currently_ looking for!

Admittedly, by now HylaFAX doesn't scale down very well...

May be, a standard disclaimer on the website would be helpful.

If you have to make the decision to spend 5k bucks upwards on a
commercial fax solution some day, see you back here again ;-)

> Thank you anyway

No problem

> hs

Hans-Peter