Re: [hylafax-users] Setup

On Mon, 13 May 2002 12:25:20 +0200
"Holger Schulz" <kuddel@informatik.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

Dear Holger,

> On Monday, May 13, 2002, at 12:11 PM, Lee Howard wrote:
>
> http://www.hylafax.org/howto/misc/installnotes.php#OSX
>

> I even can't handle this.
>
> 2) Create a user and group "uucp" with a home directory of
> /var/spool/uucp/.

If I interpret your email address right, just ask a guy
next to you. "man useradd" may help, too.

> I didn't continue reading.
>
> I'm a use,r not a system programmer. I takes to to long to learn all

No system programming knowledge involved. Just simple unix
admin basics, established since 1970 ;-)

Unix administration work may look like a voodoo science,
but it's simply born from lazyness.

> that stuff. I think I won't make hylafax run.

Nothing comes for free. In this case, it's a spend money or time
trade off. On the long run, unix knowledge will pay off, IMHO.

--
ATTENTION: You have moved your mouse!
Please reboot to make this change take effect...