Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and sambafax not working

Couldn't you also setup a cron job that checks the directory to see if
something is there that needs faxing?

Just a thought.. Might be quicker than trying to learn java to get a
project done.

Eric

--- Gary MacKay <gary@edisoninfo.com> wrote:
> WHFC works great on the entire network. But I need a
> way of
> automatically sending faxes from a program. I have a
> program written in
> Delphi using Sybase ASA as a backend. It contains a
> ton of data that is
> processed and unique reports are created for each
> 'sponsor' in the
> database. Using the name,faxno,etc. fields in the
> database,

So, if I understand, the reports are text files. If
so, you can call the java client, wich works in the
same way like whfc, and send the data. Only you have
to do is export the data to a txt file.