Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and sambafax not working

WHFC works great on the entire network. But I need a way of
automatically sending faxes from a program. I have a program written in
Delphi using Sybase ASA as a backend. It contains a ton of data that is
processed and unique reports are created for each 'sponsor' in the
database. Using the name,faxno,etc. fields in the database, I attempt to
email, fax, then both of those fail, print the report for each one.
Again, this is not broadcast faxing. Each report is unique to the
'sponsor' containing only his info. I have not found a Windows/Hylafax
client that will support DDE or OLE or whatever method of doing this. It
appeared that sambafax would do the trick but ....

- Gary