Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and sambafax not working

I quit from sambafax when I realise that WHFC was much
better and never was able to put the script working.

> PS. My only reason for this is to setup an automated
> fax system. I have
> a program that used to use DDE and OLE to auto-send
> faxes via FaxServe
> on Novell Netware server. That server died and I
> convinced the client to
> replace it with Linux. He is very happy except for
> this issue. He needs
> the auto-faxing back. If there is a better solution,
> I'm all ears!!!!!

When you say, "automated fax system", what you mean?
No human action? If not, you can use the java client
from Bernd based on gnu-hylafax, if the files are in
ASCII.
Otherwise, you can develop your own sed scripts, wich
I did but abandon in favor of WHFC and when I found
that Office for W2000 genenrate PostScript in
differentway comparing to Office for W98