Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and sambafax not working

Furthor testing using the 'debug' section on
http://www.purpel3.com/sambafax/, I find this:

sambafax.commandlineparams
-Pfaxlp -w80 -l66 -x0 -y0 -Ff -Jsmbprn.000218.mMcN6o -CA -n gary -h
server.edisoninfo.com acct

Running the sambafax.faxcontents file through ps2ascii shows this line:
File:Edit15/9/2002,9:35:53AM Testfileforsambafax FAX-Nr:4194997040
DearSirs: Sincerely, Gary

I have no idea what I've done different, but at least now it is trying
to send out a fax. BUT, it is sending it to phone number '15' which is
the first numeric it comes to on the line above. It is not searching
down to the 'FAX-Nr' section before it pulls the phone number. Does this
help at all?

- Gary