[hylafax-users] Automated Faxing

I need some help.  I have a Linux box that contains a RocketModem card and has HylaFax installed.  I need to be able to send items to it from an application in the windows environment and be able to fax the documents out automatically, without having to manually fill in any fax information such as the fax number, etc.  Has anyone done this?  Can anyone help me?  I have a 5/8 deadline to have this implemented.

John A. Simpson | Phone:  314-785-2639 | Toll Free:  1-866-837-2549 x2639 | Email:  john.simpson@teralogix.com

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions