Re: [hylafax-users] problem with no OK after at+fclass

On 2002.04.17 03:36 Lee Howard wrote:

> The device certainly should send an OK following "0,1,2".
>
> We've seen other devices, though, that behave this errant way.
>
> I'm attaching patches by Siegfried Bosch which he uses to get around this
> issue.  It's not the best solution, but it works for him.

Hello Lee,

thanks for sending me the patches. I have not tried to apply them yet,
because my programming knowledge is limited to the DOS- and Windows-World
with Pascal, Delphi and some Visual C++. I have installed hylafax as SUSE's
rpm. When I have time I will get the source code of hylafax and then I hope I
find the way to apply these patches. Maybe this is even a good reason to read
this 'C for Linux'-book now getting dusty in my shelve.

Kind regards

Norbert Aldinger