[hylafax-users] Hylafax for SuSE 7.2 and Tiff files

As long I am trying to receive faxes and send them in tiff (or pdf)
format to NT-workstation, I see that the SuSE version of binaries (beta)
is really complicated.
I dont know how, but the received faxes are stored in PS format, but the
name of the file ends with .tif !? None of the scripts, which I found on
hylafax.org is working properly.

The original script sends PS file, but in Netscape it is without any
extension (so one need to save it, somehow convert it and then...).

I cant find any free PS Viewer for Windows so i will wait for some

I will be glad to here some advice.

TIA

--
Andrej Fric