recvq/fax00003.tif (ftp://xls.lez.dhs.org:4559/recvq/fax00003.tif):
    Sender: (65) 6342-3432
     Pages: 1
   Quality: Fine
      Page: ISO A4
TimeToRecv: 0:27
SignalRate: 14400 bit/s
DataFormat: 2-D MR
ReceivedOn: ttyS1
    CommID: c00000008 (ftp://xls.lez.dhs.org:4559/log/c00000008)

The facsimile was automatically dispatched to: davidcch@netvity.org

====================== End of Mail ==============================

However, I would like my email not to contain a link to the file, but
rather the actual file itself, as an attachments. I tried to edit
/etc/hylafax/etc/FaxDispatch, illustrated below.

====================== Start Of FaxDispatch
==============================

FILETYPE=tif;
SENDTO=davidchoo@netvity.org;
MIMENCODE=bin/uuencode_it;

======================= End Of FaxDispatch
===============================

Are there anymore stuff that I should edit?

Next, as my Fax line is also my telephone line, I would like Hylafax to
recognize fax, data and voice calls. It should answer only if its fax
and data, and leave it to my family members to answer if its voice. Is
that possible? I tried various options in /etc/hylafax/etc/config by
setting AdaptiveAnswer and other stuffs, but they don't seem to work.

Below are my system configuration

====================== Start of System Config

RedHat Linux 7.2
Kernel 2.4.9-21