Re: [hylafax-users] Modem answers on the first ring

My modem doesn't have any DIP switches at the back.
(I don't know whether I should open it up to get to
the DIP switches, but there's no any switches on the
outside).

My modem is Aztech 56k External EM3900 (But I think
it's using USR chip? Because Hylafax detect it so).