[hylafax-users] Fewer problems..

Okay, so HylaFAX is now semi-working. I can get access to the server and
everything, and it all appears to work the way it should... Except one
thing..

I can't seem to either access the FTP server to download eith the faxes
or the logs, I get connection refused for images and "Not a directory"
for logs. Also, when trying to access faxes (incoming or outgoing, dosnt
matter) I get obscure errors like "Error retrieving file: /docq/doc3.ps"

So, we're nearly there, but not quite!

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards,

John McGarrigle