Re: [hylafax-users] AW: Watermark Business Paper

If you send facsimiles with single pages, enscript
it's a good option. Otherwise, if you check the thread
where I asked how to add headers in received fax, you
will see the script that Chris posted there. Making a
few changes and adding the correct lines to rotate the
text I guess you will solve your problem. Yesterday I
found an example for rotate text. I will try find it
again. For enscript, look in the howto, section AS/400
and see how I use enscript.