[hylafax-users] Problem with faxing ps or pdf that contain images

Hello,

I've installed the RPM version with no problems.

I use HTMLDOC to create .PS or .PDF files from html files. I create them in GRAY, becouse I want to use them for faxing.

If i convert a HTML to a PDF and view it, the images are perfect black with white background

But when I fax the pdf, the image has black little dots on the background, while those are NOT visible when I view the PDF.

with HTMLDOC you also can convert html files to PS, so I tried that. Same problem.

What can I change to make this work. I have put the pdf file online that I want to fax @ http://www.ment.be/images/test1.pdf
This contains a image with the BLACK letters MENT on a plain white background.

If anyone can tell me what I can change or what to look for to fix this... I'll be saved. :-)

I think it has to be possible becouse the std front page that is faxed contains a perfect image...

thanx a lot.

Matthias Barremaecker.
--
matthias barremaecker arta nv - mh.be