[hylafax-users] fax2pdf to be hosted on Sourceforge...

Hello users of HylaFAX,

Some of you may be aware of my fax2pdf tool. It has been around for
nearly 2 years now but had no official home on the web. So finally I have
started a Sourceforge project for it (as I never quite got around to set
up the equivalent myself).

So if anybody is interested in the little tool it can be found through

   http://fax2pdf.sourceforge.net/

The existing CVS repository has been submitted for import at sourceforge,
but this hasn't happened yet. It will take some more days until CVS access
is up and running.

However, I have already put release 0.1.2 onto sourceforge...

If somebody wants to help out, here are some things I am interested in to
see (but I do not have the time to do them myself):

* autoconf/automake
* portability
* man page
* a nice README