Re: [hylafax-users] Fax via Samba - script not triggered.

That is a very common problem at the start.
Off the top of my head, I found the following tips help.
Its best to test it with a plain text application. ( Don't use Word or some
other GUI interface)
Next, put this into the top of the script,  #/bin/sh -x
It'll start debug info which you can redirect to a file to analyze.

Usually, its because gui apps try to add stuff to the tag which the script
can not pickup because its no longer the intended triger.
Example:
<Bold>Fax-Nr: 123-1234<Bold Off>
The above MAY not work because the Bolding throws off the tag.

Fax Nr: 123-1234
The above won't work because the tag is incorrect. Missing the "-"
The tag line must be EXACT!

Also, make sure you are using a POST SCRIPT driver on the samba share!

Thats all I can think of for now.
Let me know.

Kevin