Re: [hylafax-users] tiff file format

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Bernd Proissl wrote:

> > > i have tryed with no luck to get hylafax to always save the file in the
> > > same format.
> >
> > I think also that there is a RecvqFileFormat or something like that.
>
> RecvDataFormat:         "2-D MMR"
>
> works perfectly for my (Windows Kodak/Wang imaging)
> AFAIR you have to make sure that hylafax does copy quality checking
> (you may search the mailing list archive for details)

thats what was wrong! i turned off copy quality checking because one of
our clients has a REALLY bad fax machine, and could not get past the
checks (avrage 15-25 bad line runs on the good days!) i turned it back on
with 50% 20 consec and the RecvDataFormat started working correctly. The
client called, i told him to chek his lines for noise, probably buy a new
machine.

thanks

--
Brad Wyman           |\      _,,,---,,_
bradw@sta-care.com  /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_

PGP Fingerprint: 8B1E E12F 3982 0D54 E01C  DFD3 898B 6CA3 ED6F 3E56