Re: [hylafax-users] 2 questions!

Sorry for responding this late, enjoyed a few outdoor days with
my girlfriend and frisbee, kart, ... both underarms feel stiff ;-)

On Saturday, 30. March 2002 23:51, Iulian Mihaescu wrote:
>    > > 1. Exist another good client for linux? I saw one but i not
>
> tested yet:
>    > > tkhylafax. Is this client better then Gfax?
>    >
>    > Hans-Peter Jansen had the best-looking UNIX client that I've seen.

Thanks. With some porting effort, it will be able to run on all
interesting architectures not too soon...

> I've
>
>    > not tested it yet, though, and I don't know if it's publicly
>
> available.
>
> OK, but where can be located this client? On Hylafax.org is not
> mentioned this client.
>
> Regards,
>
> Iulian

The fax viewer needs some cleanup, the basics work already.
The manager part is started...

I'm willing to send a snapshot to everybody interested, when [s]he
is ready with these requisits:
linux
hylafax ;)
python >= 2.0
PIL
GTK-devel
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wxwindows/wxGTK-2.3.2.tar.bz2 (4.7 MB)
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/wxpython/wxPython-2.3.2.1.tar.gz (2.8 MB)

Happy compiling. If you are running into problems, just tell me..

Cheers,
  Hans-Peter